Our Fall Protection Awareness Training course fulfills basic requirements for those employees who may be exposed to hazards involving falls. This interactive program begins by introducing students to appropriate Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) and simple FP system components — but we don’t stop there! Care and maintenance of life safety equipment, recognition of fall hazards, and basic rescue considerations are also included in this introductory class.
Class Size: Open
- Employee/Employer responsibilities
- Hazard Identification and Analysis
- Fall Protection Hierarchy
- Equipment identification and use
- Proper inspection and maintenance procedures
- Post-fall issues: rescue, victim management, emergency services involvement
- Regulatory issues
- Tech Safety Lines Fall Protection Awareness Training student handbook
- Wallet ID card
- Certificate of Completion
Students gain certification by passing a final competency-based practical examination and assessment.
Fall Protection Awareness Training Evaluation and Re-certification
Tech Safety Lines, Inc. offers evaluations and 1-day re-certification classes for students whose wallet ID cards have expired.
For more information about our Fall Protection Awareness course or to sign up please fill out the below form and one of our safety specialists will contact you as soon as possible.