Fall Protection Awareness Training
Fall Protection Awareness Training fulfills basic requirements for those employees who may be exposed to hazards involving falls. This interactive program begins by introducing students to appropriate Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) and simple Fall Protection system components, as well as care and maintenance of life safety equipment, recognition of fall hazards, and basic rescue considerations.
Course Duration: 1 day
Class Size: 12 students per class
Please contact us for pricing and further information.
- Employee/Employer responsibilities
- Hazard Identification and Analysis
- Fall Protection Hierarchy
- Equipment identification and use
- Proper inspection and maintenance procedures
- Post-fall issues: rescue, victim management, emergency services involvement
- Regulatory issues
- Course Manual
- Wallet ID card
- Certificate of Completion
We offer a recertification course for those with an expired wallet card.