3M™ DBI-SALA® Delta™ Comfort Arc Flash Positioning/Climbing Harness (Model No. 1112647)
Delta™ Comfort harnesses combine a set of “industry-first” advancements, with popular features making them the workhorse of the industry. Today’s Delta™ represents the culmination of more than twenty years of design, research, manufacturing know-how and on-the-job performance. Delta™ harnesses are as tough as the guys who wear them. These Delta™ Comfort harnesses feature shoulder, back and leg padding, coated, corrosion-resistant hardware, and abrasion-resistant webbing and a build quality that is second to none. The padding wraps around you and incorporates vent windows allowing direct air contact and better circulation cooling the body.
Please contact us for pricing and further information.
- Arc flash rated
- Revolver™ vertical torso adjusters
- Nomex®/Kevlar® material provides shoulder, back and leg comfort padding
- Dual lock quick connect chest and leg straps
- PVC coated fixed back D-ring
- PVC coated front D-ring
- PVC coated side D-rings
- Leather insulators
- Impact Indicator
- Built-in lanyard keepers with break-away feature
- Durable, lightweight Nylon/Kevlar® fiber webbing
- Protected labels, equipped with RFID
PVC coated back, front, and side D-rings, quick connect buckles on legs and chest, Nylon/Kevlar® fiber web, Kevlar® fiber back and leg comfort padding.
Weight Capacity: 310 lbs. (140 kg)
ANSI Z359.11, ASTM F887, OSHA 1926.502, OSHA 1910.66