ARK® (Assisted Rescue Kit)
The Tech Safety Lines’ ARK® (Assisted Rescue Kit) enables just one person to successfully perform an assisted rescue in minutes. This is the all hazards team rescue kit. From a tower crane to an oil derrick, this versatile rescue system can be adapted to any emergency at height:
- Direct: The victim is easily accessible
- Remote: The victim is suspended out of reach
- Pick-Off: The rescuer accompanies the victim to the ground
Please contact us for pricing and further information about the ARK and the training required.
The ARK® features:
- Adaptable components
- The RopeRider®, a dual brake, easy to use controlled descender – Certified by UL
- An efficient 6:1 mechanical advantage
- Customized rope length up to 600 ft.
- The ARK® is rated for a two-person rescue descent
1 person: 130-310 lbs.
2 person (RESCUE) Max: 620 lbs.
Max Rope Length for Rescue: 600 ft.
The Rope Rider® is certified by UL in accordance with:
- ANSI/ASSE Z359.4-2013
- ANSI/ASSE A10.32-2012
I found the TSL gear to be very well designed and easy to use and the techniques intuitive when coupled with the various descent and rescue devices. I am very pleased that our particular operations utilize TSL devices and training.
- Timothy Riley, Sandia National Laboratories