ARK® (Assisted Rescue Kit)
The Tech Safety Lines’ ARK® (Assisted Rescue Kit) enables just one person to successfully perform an assisted rescue in minutes. This is the all hazards team rescue kit. From a tower crane to an oil derrick, this versatile rescue system can be adapted to any emergency at height:
- Direct: The victim is easily accessible
- Remote: The victim is suspended out of reach
- Pick-Off: The rescuer accompanies the victim to the ground
Please contact us for pricing and further information about the ARK and the training required.
North America Training Policy: Tech Safety Lines, Inc. (TSL) only sells our patented equipment to those that have successfully completed the TSL Training Portion of the TSL Rescue Program. Tech Safety Lines does not acknowledge initial training, or re-certification training, performed by a 3rd party rescue training company. Wallet cards are not transferable from company to company and are only valid for the employer listed on the wallet card.
The ARK® features:
- Adaptable components
- The RopeRider®, a dual brake, easy to use controlled descender – Certified by UL
- An efficient 6:1 mechanical advantage
- Customized rope length up to 600 ft.
- The ARK® is rated for a two-person rescue descent
1 person: 130-310 lbs.
2 person (RESCUE) Max: 620 lbs.
Max Rope Length for Rescue: 600 ft.
The Rope Rider® is certified by UL in accordance with:
- ANSI/ASSE Z359.4-2013
- ANSI/ASSE A10.32-2012
I found the TSL gear to be very well designed and easy to use and the techniques intuitive when coupled with the various descent and rescue devices. I am very pleased that our particular operations utilize TSL devices and training.
- Timothy Riley, Sandia National Laboratories