Controlled Descent Kit
The Controlled Descent Kit is manually operated and commonly used for suspended work positioning.
- Heavy Duty Anchor Strap
- Rope Rider® Controlled Descent Device
- 2 Steel Carabiners
- 7/16″ Kernmantle Sterling® Rope – Custom Rope Lengths Available
More about the Rope Rider® Controlled Descent Device:
The Rope Rider® is a manually operated descent device which is most commonly used for suspended work positioning.
The Rope Rider® can also be used by trained personnel in an emergency situation for self-evacuation or to lower a casualty from an elevated workstation.
This personal lowering device offers unique design features:
- Duel braking system – the brake engages if the user lets go or panics
- Made out of Machined Aircraft Grade Aluminum for tenacity and endurance
- Spring loaded to control rope movement
- Three rope slots to fine tune descent rate
- Solid connecting eye to link the harness, seat board and other apparatus
*The Controlled Descent Kit must be used in conjunction with a Vertical Fall Arrest System.
Please contact us for pricing and further information.