Rope Rider® Controlled Descent Device
The Rope Rider® is a manually operated controlled descent device which is most commonly used for suspended work positioning.
The Rope Rider® can also be used by trained personnel in an emergency situation for self-evacuation or to lower a casualty from an elevated workstation.
This personal lowering device offers unique design features:
- Duel braking system – the brake engages if the user lets go or panics
- Made out of Machined Aircraft Grade Aluminum for tenacity and endurance
- Spring loaded to control rope movement
- Three rope slots to fine tune descent rate
- Solid connecting eye to link the harness, seat board and other apparatus
*The Rope Rider® must be used in conjunction with a Vertical Fall Arrest System.
Please contact us for pricing and further information.
The Rope Rider® is designed for everyday use with 9.5 mm, 11 mm and 13 mm nylon or polyester kernmantle.
1 PERSON: 130-310 LBS
2 PERSON (RESCUE) MAX: 620 LB
ANSI/ASSE Z359.4 – 2013
ANSI/ASSE A10.32 – 2012