SRK-11® (Micro Self-Rescue Kit)
The SRK-11® is used for the self-rescue and evacuation of any worker at height. This ANSI certified self-rescue kit has been field tested for over a decade and is used in multiple industries globally.
The SRK-11® assures an independent, immediate, and adaptable evacuation and self-rescue capability. This rescue kit can also be inverted and used in an assisted rescue to lower a person.
This micro self-rescue kit is easy to use, compact, and lightweight – the 50 ft kit weighs 2.5 lbs and the 300 ft kit weighs 7.4 lbs. Custom rope lengths are available. In addition to the ballistic fiber bag, an arc flash rated bag is available upon request.
The adaptable SRK-11® can also be paired with a StepWise Lanyard to perform a self-rescue after a fall. Please visit the video section for a demonstration of the SRK-11® used for an evacuation and to perform a self-rescue after a fall from an aerial lift.
We are pleased to announce that the SRK-11 recently received a Gold Award for Leadership in Lifting Equipment and Aerial Platforms.
3rd party certified up to 600 ft by UL as meeting ANSI/ASSP Z359.4-2013.
The global model of this kit is the SRK-15, which is CE and ANSI certified.
The SRK-11® requires a single day of rescue training. Please contact us for pricing and further information.
- Tech Safety Lines’ unique escape and Self-Rescue Kit, utilizes high heat aramid fiber rope with a tensile strength exceeding 6,700 lbs.
- Vectran rope is specifically designed for strength retention in chemical exposures covering a wide range of aggressive chemicals, concentrations, exposure times, and temperatures.
- The service life of the rope is 10 years.
- The Descender (MCDII) has a dual braking system, both an active brake and a passive brake.
- The SRK-11® is certified for distances up to 600 feet (186m).
- The SRK bags have a “no-drop” loop stitched inside which protects against dropping the descender during kit access.
- The SRK bag is fabricated from a cut resistant ballistic fabric.
3rd party certified by UL as meeting ANSI/ASSP Z359.4-2013. The mandatory Z359.4 – 2013 test includes:
- Descent Energy and Capacity
- Static Strength
- Dynamic Strength
- Function and Descent Speed – conducted after wet conditioning in addition to testing after room conditioning.
- Corrosion Resistance (96 hours)
- Static Strength of rope
Winner of the 2018 Gold LLEAP Award – Leadership in Lifting Equipment & Aerial Platforms
“I have had TSL training before, along with five other systems for rescue from heights, and I think this is a great system.”
-Nate Johnson, Duke Energy
“Simple, workable, dummy proof.”
-Wendal Elam, Nordex
“Your device helps in real rescue scenarios, which is a satisfying thing for me as a HSE officer.”
– Zeeshan Khan, Nordex