SRK-11® (Micro Self-Rescue Kit)
The SRK-11® is used for the self-rescue and evacuation of any worker at height regardless of industry. This ANSI compliant self-rescue kit has been field tested for over a decade and is used in multiple industries globally.
The SRK-11® assures an independent, immediate, and adaptable evacuation and self-rescue capability.
This micro rescue kit is easy to use, compact, and lightweight – the 50 ft kit weighs 2.5 lbs and the 300 ft kit weighs 7.4 lbs. Custom rope lengths are available.
The adaptable SRK-11® can also be paired with a StepWise Lanyard to perform a self-rescue after all fall. Please visit the video section for a demonstration of the SRK-11® used for an evacuation and to perform a self-rescue after a fall from an aerial lift.
The SRK-11® micro rescue kit can also be inverted and used for an assisted rescue.
3rd party certified up to 600 ft by UL as meeting ANSI/ASSE Z359.4-2013.
The CE certified model of this kit is the SRK-15.
Please contact us for pricing and further information.
- Tech Safety Lines’ unique escape and Self-Rescue Kit, utilizes high heat aramid fiber rope with a tensile strength exceeding 6,700 lbs.
- The rope has an extensive chemical resistance from low pH to high pH.
- The service life of the rope is 10 years.
- The Descender (MCDII) has a dual braking system, both an active brake and a passive brake.
- The SRK-11® is certified for up to 180 meters, or 600 feet.
- The SRK bags have a “no-drop” loop stitched inside which ensures a no drop of the descent device during kit access.
- The SRK bag is fabricated from a cut resistant ballistic fabric.
3rd party certified by UL as meeting ANSI/ASSE Z359.4-2013.
The mandatory Z359.4 – 2013 test includes:
- Descent Energy and Capacity
- Static Strength
- Dynamic Strength
- Function and Descent Speed – conducted after wet conditioning in addition to testing after room conditioning.
- Corrosion Resistance (96 hours)
- Static Strength of rope
Winner of the 2018 Gold LLEAP Award – Leadership in Lifting Equipment & Aerial Platforms
“I have had TSL training before, along with five other systems for rescue from heights, and I think this is a great system.”
-Nate Johnson, Duke Energy
“Simple, workable, dummy proof.”
-Wendal Elam, Nordex
“Your device helps in real rescue scenarios, which is a satisfying thing for me as a HSE officer.”
– Zeeshan Khan, Nordex