SRK-11® (Self-Rescue Kit)
Each worker has his own kit – assuring independent, immediate, and adaptable escape and self-rescue capability.
The SRK-11® is used for the self-rescue of any worker at height regardless of industry. This Kit has been field tested for over a decade and is used in multiple industries globally.
- Tech Safety Lines’ unique escape and Self-Rescue Kit, utilizes high heat aramid fiber rope with a tensile strength exceeding 6,700 lbs.
- The rope has an extensive chemical resistance from low pH to high pH.
- The shelf life of the rope is 10 years.
- The Descender (MCDII) has a dual braking system, both an active brake and a passive brake.
- The SRK-11® is certified for up to 180 meters, or 600 feet.
- The SRK bags have a “no-drop” loop stitched inside which ensures a no drop of the descent device during kit access.
- The SRK bag is fabricated from a cut resistant ballistic fabric.
3rd party certified by UL as meeting ANSI/ASSE Z359.4-2013.
The mandatory Z359.4 – 2013 test includes:
- Descent Energy and Capacity
- Static Strength
- Dynamic Strength
- Function and Descent Speed – conducted after wet conditioning in addition to testing after room conditioning.
- Corrosion Resistance (96 hours)
- Static Strength of rope
No reviews yet