SRK-15® (CE Certified Self-Rescue Kit)
The SRK-15® is used for the self-rescue and evacuation of any worker at height. This CE certified self-rescue kit has been field tested for over a decade and is used in multiple industries globally.
The SRK-15® micro self-rescue kit assures an independent, immediate, and adaptable evacuation and self-rescue capability.
The self-rescue and evacuation kit is easy to use, compact, and lightweight – the 107 meters kit weighing 3.6 kg and the 150 meters kit weighing 4.8 kg. Custom rope lengths are available.
This adaptable rescue kit can also be paired with a StepWise Lanyard to perform a self-rescue after all fall. You can see a video demonstration of a self-rescue after a fall from an aerial lift in the video section of this website.
The SRK-15® micro rescue kit can also be inverted and used for an assisted rescue.
The SRK-15® has been 3rd party certified up to 180 meters by TÜV SÜD as meeting the CE certification EN341: 2011/2D.
The ANSI compliant model of this kit is the SRK-11.
Please contact us for pricing and further information.
- Tech Safety Lines’ unique escape and Self-Rescue Kit, utilizes high heat aramid fiber rope with a tensile strength exceeding 3045 kg.
- Technora rope is specifically designed for strength retention in chemical exposures covering a wide range of aggressive chemicals, concentrations, exposure times, and temperatures.
- The service life of the rope is 10 years.
- The Descender (MCD-E) has a dual braking system, both an active brake and a passive brake.
- The SRK-15® is certified for distances up to 186 meters (600 feet).
- The SRK bags have a “no-drop” loop stitched inside which protects against dropping the descender during kit access.
- The SRK bag is fabricated from a cut resistant ballistic fabric.
The SRK-15® is 3rd party certified by TÜV SÜD as being CE compliant for EN341: 2011/2D.
European Training Providers
UK Training Providers
France Training Providers
German Training Providers
Netherlands Training Providers