SRK-15® (CE & ANSI Certified Self-Rescue Kit)
The SRK-15® is used for the self-rescue and evacuation of any worker at height. This CE & ANSI certified self-rescue kit has been field tested for over a decade and is used in multiple industries globally.
The SRK-15® micro self-rescue kit assures an independent, immediate, and adaptable evacuation and self-rescue capability.
The self-rescue and evacuation kit is easy to use, compact, and lightweight – the 350 ft. (107 meters) kit weighing 8 lbs. (3.6 kg) and the 600 ft. (180 meters) kit weighing 12.3 lbs. (4.8 kg). Custom rope lengths are available.
This adaptable rescue kit can also be paired with a StepWise Lanyard to perform a self-rescue after all fall. You can see a video demonstration of a self-rescue after a fall from an aerial lift in the video section of this website.
The SRK-15® micro rescue kit can also be inverted and used for an assisted rescue.
The SRK-15® has been 3rd party certified up to 600 ft. (180 meters) by TÜV SÜD as meeting the CE certification EN341: 2011/2D and 3rd party certified up to 600 ft (180 meters) by UL as meeting ANSI/ASSP Z359.4-2013.
Please contact us for pricing and further information.
- Tech Safety Lines’ unique escape and Self-Rescue Kit, utilizes high heat aramid fiber rope with a tensile strength exceeding 6,700 lbs. (3045 kg).
- Technora rope is specifically designed for strength retention in chemical exposures covering a wide range of aggressive chemicals, concentrations, exposure times, and temperatures.
- The service life of the rope is 10 years.
- The Descender (MCD-G) has a dual braking system, both an active brake and a passive brake.
- The SRK-15® is certified for distances up to 600 feet (180 meters).
- The SRK bags have a “no-drop” loop stitched inside which protects against dropping the descender during kit access.
- The SRK bag is available in a cut resistant ballistic fabric or a fabric capable of withstanding a 40 cal/cm2 Arc Flash.
CE Certified to EN341: 2011/2D
European Training Providers
UK Training Providers
France Training Providers
Germany Training Providers
Netherlands Training Providers
Sweden Training Providers
Spain Training Providers
Romania Training Providers
“This is a perfect evacuation system. The Technora rope makes for a light and thin high performance product. The SRK-15 and SPARK are both easy to carry on your harness all day and the setup is super fast. A reliable partner for any occasion and a real problem solver.”
-Erik Bergsman, C2 Safety