SRK-15® (CE & ANSI Certified Self-Rescue Kit)
The SRK-15® is used for the self-rescue and evacuation of any worker at height. This CE & ANSI certified self-rescue kit has been field tested for over a decade and is used in multiple industries globally.
The SRK-15® micro self-rescue kit assures an independent, immediate, and adaptable evacuation and self-rescue capability.
The self-rescue and evacuation kit is easy to use, compact, and lightweight – the 350 ft. (107 meters) kit weighing 8 lbs. (3.6 kg) and the 600 ft. (180 meters) kit weighing 12.3 lbs. (4.8 kg). Custom rope lengths are available. In addition to the ballistic fiber bag, an arc flash rated bag is available upon request.
This adaptable rescue kit can also be paired with a StepWise Lanyard to perform a self-rescue after all fall. You can see a video demonstration of a self-rescue after a fall from an aerial lift in the video section of this website.
The SRK-15® micro rescue kit can also be inverted and used for an assisted rescue.
The SRK-15® has been 3rd party certified up to 600 ft. (180 meters) by TÜV SÜD as meeting the CE certification EN341: 2011/2D and 3rd party certified up to 600 ft (180 meters) by UL as meeting ANSI/ASSP Z359.4-2013.
North America Training Policy: Tech Safety Lines, Inc. (TSL) only sells our patented equipment to those that have successfully completed the TSL Training Portion of the TSL Rescue Program. Tech Safety Lines does not acknowledge initial training, or re-certification training, performed by a 3rd party rescue training company. Wallet cards are not transferable from company to company and are only valid for the employer listed on the wallet card.
Please contact us for pricing and further information.
- Tech Safety Lines’ unique escape and Self-Rescue Kit, utilizes high heat aramid fiber rope with a tensile strength exceeding 6,700 lbs. (3045 kg).
- Technora rope is specifically designed for strength retention in chemical exposures covering a wide range of aggressive chemicals, concentrations, exposure times, and temperatures.
- The service life of the rope is 10 years.
- The Descender (MCD-G) has a dual braking system, both an active brake and a passive brake.
- The SRK-15® is certified for distances up to 600 feet (180 meters).
- The SRK bags have a “no-drop” loop stitched inside which protects against dropping the descender during kit access.
- The SRK bag is available in a cut resistant ballistic fabric or a fabric capable of withstanding a 40 cal/cm2 Arc Flash.
CE Certified to EN341: 2011/2D
European Training Providers
UK Training Providers
France Training Providers
Germany Training Providers
Netherlands Training Providers
Sweden Training Providers
Spain Training Providers
Romania Training Providers
Portugal Training Providers
“This is a perfect evacuation system. The Technora rope makes for a light and thin high performance product. The SRK-15 and SPARK are both easy to carry on your harness all day and the setup is super fast. A reliable partner for any occasion and a real problem solver.”
-Erik Bergsman, C2 Safety